- Dancing With The Stars - Rooting for Kirstie Alley and Maks (um hello Maks is HOT!) and Chelsea Cane (Disney TV star) and Mark Ballas
- How I Met Your Mother
- Deadliest Catch
- Dancing With The Stars: The Results Show
- NCIS: LA
- Survivor Redemption Island (boo it's over after Sunday's 2-hour season finale)
- The Real World: Las Vegas
- The Big Bang Theory
- Rules of Engagement
- Grey's Anatomy
- Private Practice
- The Mentalist
- The Vampire Diaries
- Unfortunately nothing is on so the family usually hunts around for something and majority of the time we find a NCIS marathon on USA :)
- Another night of nothing on :( Again, a NCIS marathon is usually on USA :)
- The Judds (record it more for my mom but I've watched the episodes too)
This is just my current weekly TV show schedule. I'm also a fan of Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, 16 and Pregnant, Pretty Little Liars, Ice Road Truckers, and Ax Men (occasionally). I wouldn't doubt it if there were some shows that I've missed too - I mean seriously who can have that many shows to watch and remember them all??
All of these shows are either watched as they are aired or they are recorded to be watched later. Thursdays are the days I am most thankful to have a DVR because there are always two shows on at the same time that I enjoy to watch.
What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I know Hollie enjoys ANTM along with Nikki, and Alexis like Wipeout and Grey's.
Do you record shows in some form so you don't have to watch them as they're aired, or maybe you watch shows online?