My blogging come back not so much as you can tell. I still enjoy blogging and think it will be beneficial to continue doing it but it seems that when I put pressure on myself to blog on a regular basis I avoid it like the plague. Not really sure what's up with that.
So, my new "plan" is to not put that pressure on myself. I'm just going to blog when I feel like it and have the time - which is hopefully at least a couple times a week.
But again, no pressure!
To catch you all up on what's been going on I'll give you the bulleted list for high lights.
- Fitness - 30 minutes 3 times per week all cardio. This Wednesday (15th) I will be starting the Commit to Fit program at my Y. I'll give you more information on that soon I hope.
- Nutrition - I've been eating and drinking whatever I want pretty much. I've been employing the everything in moderation idea without the moderation part. Definitely need to start focusing more on my nutrition to go along with my new fitness routine.
- Weight loss - The last time I stepped on the scale I lost 0.4 of a pound. Not even a pound but it was better than gaining and it was a tiny step in the right direction. Obviously adding 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week is not enough to see weight loss so I really need to start focusing on my nutrition.
- Sleep - I was doing really well at sleeping for at least 8 hours every night and then I had one crazy weekend where I went out 3 nights in a row and since then my sleeping has just been all messed up. I've been staying up to watch shows I've recorded on the DVR and/or reading books on my Kindle. I definitely need to get back to sleeping at least 8 hours every night so I can get back into a good routine in the morning of waking up when my alarm goes off instead of hitting the snooze button repeatedly.
- School - I'm also going to class 4 days a week (1 class per day) plus an online class. Nothing really exciting worth reporting there. I do need to start focusing on school a bit more during the week. I really enjoy coming home and not having to do anything but I know that's not ideal for my grades and stress level so I'll be working on that too.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!