Friday, April 29, 2011

Short & Sweet

Short and sweet is exactly what my post will be.  I have an hour left of work and then I will be a busy busy girl the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Right after work I am going to a late lunch (it'll be after 2pm) with my friend Megan.  Megan now lives in Georgia or wait is it North Carolina??  Well, either way it's somewhere down south because her husband is in the Air Force (I think? ugh I can't remember anything lol).  They're both up here until the 1st because by the end of the month he will be deployed.  Sadly he is going to miss the birth of their first child.  But on a positive note he will be with Megan when she finds out what they are having (boy or girl since it's obviously a baby duh! ;) )

When I get home after eating lunch I am going to do my best to work on some homework.  I have late assignments to get done and handed in so I can at least get some points for them.  I feel so crummy about it but there is no one to blame but myself.  Thankfully the semester is FINALLY almost over.

My mom, brother, and I will be going to see Fast Five tonight at 7pm.  MMM hot men and fast cars what girl doesn't like the sounds of that ;) We're probably going to leave pretty early because my brother has been asking for NASCAR 2011 (game) for a while now and one of his friends has it so he wants to get it even more now so we will be stopping at Best Buy to let him buy it.  I'm going to be a nice older sister and let him use my Reward Zone Points reward of $10 off a purchase to get the game.  Those games are not cheap lol!

So those are my fun and exciting plans for this afternoon/evening.  I'm not going to bore you with my plans for the rest of the weekend but I'll do my best to figure out something interesting to post about and to find take the time to post.

I hope everyone has had a great week!

What are your plans for your Friday night?

11 comments:

Jess said...

Hope you have a good wknd and like the movie! My brother and his fiance are coming up for dinner, I'm excited!

indecisiveathlete said...

Oh silly boys and their games haha. Hope you enjoy the movie!!

pawsitivelife said...

My bf wants to see this movie..I told him the bribe has got to be super good for me to go to another shoot 'em up film. Happy weekending

Amy @ countrystrong21 said...

The movie was AWESOME to say the least. I hope you had a nice time with your brother and his fiance!

Amy @ countrystrong21 said...

There was no bribing involved to get me to go haha. I even bought the tickets for everyone. It was a great movie to say the least.

Amy @ countrystrong21 said...

I was actually playing it quite a bit yesterday, it's fun! The movie was AMAZING! I loved it.

itsthecookiemonster said...

oh i was gonna watch that movie yesterday! how was it?!

Amy @ countrystrong21 said...

AMAZING! If you see it make sure you stay to watch the credits, all of the credits. I don't want to ruin anything but it's worth it!

thequirkykitchen said...

hey! just came across your blog and am looking forward to reading more!

Amy @ countrystrong21 said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Guess I need to do better at posting on a regular basis so you have new stuff to read ;)

Fast Five « Countrystrong21's Blog said...

[...] those of you who read my last blog post, Short & Sweet, you know that Friday night I went to see the movie Fast Five.  To put it simply IT WAS [...]