Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We shouldn't be Facebook friends if...

...we were at one time "friends" and I "un-friended" you.

...you have requested multiple times since then to become my friend again and I have not confirmed your request.

...you don't like me and talk crap about me.

...I don't like you because of what you've said/done.

...you probably only want to be my "friend" to snoop into my life.

Those were basically my thoughts when I woke up yesterday morning to yet another friend request from a girl that as you can see I don't care for.  There is much more to this story than I am telling you but I'm not sure I want to get into that on my blog.  Maybe some day, but maybe not ever too.  Facebook can be an awesome way to stay connected with friends and family but it also has it's downside.  The downside(s) are the reason I've backed away from Facebook and don't actually post as much, like status updates, as I used to.

Question for you...

Have you had a repeat friend requester that you don't plan on ever adding as a friend?  Did you do anything about it besides ignore the request?

I'm currently listening to...

The More I Drink - Blake Shelton - album: Pure BS (This should have been my song for my bowling post no?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have about 10 requests of people like that. I also have about 20 requests of people on dailymile like that. I just let them sit there...festering.