Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Getting Anxious

I am a week away from the fall semester officially starting.  And to tell you the truth I am anxious for it to begin.  I am constantly checking to see if my classes have been added to Desire 2 Learn (D2L) so I can get that sneak peek into what my classes will be like for the semester, and to maybe get a jump start on the readings and/or assignments.

Every semester begins the same way.  I'm always anxious and ready to get going but soon I'm relaxing more than I'm working and eventually I'm stressing because I have so much to get done and there just isn't enough time in the day.

I had made it a goal last year to stop procrastinating and use my time wisely.  I was not successful.  So, this year I am going to set the same goals for myself and do my best to accomplish them.

With only a year and a half left I have no time to waste if I want my grades to reflect a hardworking student who despite not starting off on the right foot took the time to make a change.

I will break down my goals for school in another post, one focused on just my goals.  Until then I'll be checking D2L multiple times every day until at least one of my classes is posted.

Do you get anxious for a new semester to begin?

If you've already started classes how are things going so far?

No comments: